THURSDAY 25 FEB
9.30 – 10.30 – Panel Discussion: Commercialization Strategies, Francisco Sarrias
The discussion on this panel will be moderated around the following questions:
- Are corporates and public administrations ready for decentralized solutions?
- Which are the obstacles to sell blockchain based projects to traditional business?
- Are CIO’s ready to buy blockchain solutions in 2021 or we need to wait until 2023 as Gartner predicts?
- After the failure of some relevant private blockchains, is the market ready for public and hybrid solutions?
The panel is initiated and moderated by Francisco Sarrias, Senior Sales Engineer at Jelurida Swiss SA.
- Mobolaji Onibudo, CEO, Digital Transaction Services Ltd
- Owen McCall, Marketing Director, TreeCoin, Global Tree Project
- Shayne Tan, Co-Founder & CMO, Coalculus Blockchain