Registration for the Blockchain Webinars is CLOSED!
Objectives of the Course
The Webinar Series 1 aims to develop and deliver a series of webinars consisting of the following courses:
1) Principles of disruptive innovation.
2) Emerging topics and practical considerations in B&DLTs.
3) Tokenization, Fintech and DeFi, Public and Alternative Sources of Finance for SMEs
This webinar series will cover 18 hours in total. Each course will be organized into 6 one-hour sessions. The webinars and the respective material will be provided in English.
This series of webinars aims to enable participants to develop an overarching grasp on B&DLTs with potential applications and replications in other sectors and value chain segments.
Key focal topics will cover:
- The B& DLT case of crypto currencies.
- Tokenization related issues
- Token Standards and most important standards
- Fintech and DeFi related topics
- DAOs and Dapps
- Discuss how digital currencies and blockchains relate to innovation
- Provide an overview of the sections of a business plan document and explain the most important parts of it
- Highlight research on successful management of innovation
Such training is expected to bring in the key analytical blocks to approach BDLTs, including beyond the area of digital currencies and financial services. It is however key to build upon the most advanced cases, which is why the content and examples derived from the financial sector remain of critical importance to trainees.
All sessions are recorded and available on the webinars page for those not able to attend.
Course 1: Principles of Disruptive Innovation
Session 1 – July 6th (10:00-12:00 CET)
Session 2 – July 8th (10:00-12:00 CET)
Session 3 – July 10th (10:00-12:00 CET)
Course 2: Emerging Topics and Practical Considerations in B&DLTs
Session 4 – July 13th (10:00-12:00 CET)
Session 5 – July 15th (10:00-12:00 CET)
Session 6 – July 17th (10:00-12:00 CET)
Course 3: Tokenization,Fintech and DeFi, DAOs and Dapps
Session 7 – July 20th (10:00-12:00 CET)
Session 8 – July 22nd (10:00-12:00 CET)
Session 9 – July 24th (10:00-12:00 CET)